1 new from $16.99
Top 1 Best Backpacking Water Filtrations
Jak Personal Water Filter Straw Water Purifier,Portable Water Filtration Straw Outdoor Purifier Survival Gear Best Life Emergency Tool for Climbing,Sports,Backpacking,Hiking,Camping,Travelling
$16.99 in stock
1 new from $16.99
Check On Amazon
as of March 23, 2021 2:24 AM
- 5-STAGE FILTRATION：Made up ultra filtration filter, GAC filter, PP fiber filter,mir high iodine filter and joint preset filter system, advanced 5-stage filtration to remove heavy metal, organic, rubber mass, harmful minerals and other soluble salt from water. With advanced safety filtration membrane technology (filters at 0.167 microns), our filter straw is able to reduce 99.99999% of any and all impurities and leaves the water tasting perfectly clean. No strange tastes or chemical smells.
- ULTRA FILTRATION MEMBRANE –FRESH WATER INSTANTLY - Our Jak survival straw allows you to drink SAFE water in an instant way with no setup or waiting required. As soon as you fill it, clean water is ready to drink WITHOUT added taste and chemical smell by the filter. The straw is good and durable for over a thousand refills. It is convenient to always have drinkable water around!
- MADE FOR WATER EMERGENCIES- Great filter straw to keep on hand for water emergencies since it is really a survival tool for clean water. Like home emergency use and to take on vacations to areas where safe drinking water could be a problem. Just drink safely from lakes rivers streams and taps.
- STAY HYDRATED- Our hiking/camping water filter can purify, protect and preserve up to 264 gallons (1500 Liters) of water, which is equivalent to 3,000 disposable plastic drinking water bottles, and lasts nearly 2 years. An excellent way to stay hydrated while traveling!
- PORTABLE & EASY TO CLEAN - It is portable enough to carry anywhere thanks to its small size and light weight (2 ounces), which can be a big-time savior in critical environments when you go out for hiking and camping trips. Plus, an extra carbon filter is free for replacement. TIPS: For the first time use of our drinking straw/filter, please rinse all parts with clean water for about 20-30 seconds to make sure good taste of water.