1 new from $14.90
Top 1 Best Gel Bike Gloves
Half Finger Mountain Biking Gloves for Men. Gel Shock-Absorbing Bicycle Riding Road Bike Glove for Women. Best Fingerless Cycling Gloves for Mens/Womens (M)
$14.90 in stock
1 new from $14.90
Check On Amazon
as of August 18, 2020 10:00 AM
- ✓ OPTIMAL COMFORT AND PROTECTION FOR YOUR HANDS - Enjoy a better connection to your bike, along with improved handling and comfort. Whether you’re training for a race or commuting to work, these road bike gloves will keep your palms blister-free and give you an extra layer of protection. Focus on the road ahead and just enjoy the ride!
- ✓ GEL PADDING FOR EXTRA SHOCK ABSORPTION - Ever felt achy after a ride? Suitable for road cycling, mountain biking (aka MTB), and BMX, Ride4Fun biking gloves for women will make your ride smoother by absorbing shock and vibrations from the road. The soft gel palm with powerful anti-slip protection effectively cushions your hands, reduces nerve compression, and relieves tension so that you can stay on top of your game.
- ✓ BREATHABLE, HYPOALLERGENIC AND COMFORTABLE FOR HOT WEATHER RIDING Ride4Fun gloves are made of durable yet breathable and comfortable to wear Lycra and mesh fabric. These materials have undergone rigorous testing and are suitable for people with allergic reactions. Ride4Fun bike gloves women are well-ventilated and soak up the sweat so that your hands always stay dry. In addition to that, the toweling pad on the back of the glove is gentle on the face and allows you to wipe away sweat easily.
- ✓ EASY TO TAKE OFF - The last thing you want to do after a long ride is wrestle with your gloves. Ergonomic two-finger loops let you take off these road bike gloves men effortlessly and quickly, without turning them inside out. These lightweight bike gloves are equipped with the elastic band, which provides more flexibility and comfort than velcro. It ensures a snug fit and doesn’t scratch your face or pull on your clothes, at the same time prolonging the life of your gloves.
- ✓ REFLECTIVE STRIP ON THE OUTER EDGE KEEPS YOU SAFE AT NIGHT - Cyclists wearing fluorescent clothing are 37% less likely to be involved in a crash. Improve your visibility and stay safe on the road with the reflective fluorescent strip on the back of your bicycle gloves for women!