1 new from $27.95
Last updated on October 11, 2020 11:06 PM
Top 1 Best Psoriasis Shampoos
Natural Itchy Scalp Treatment Shampoo - No Sulfates - Peat Mud Therapy Is Best For Alleviating Psoriasis & Eczema. Argan Oil Has Antioxidants That Help To Fight Dandruff.
$27.95 in stock
1 new from $27.95
Check On Amazon
as of October 11, 2020 11:06 PM
- ☑ UNLIKE tea tree oil, peppermint, apple cider vinegar and coal tar that may cause side effects such as skin irritation, rash, burning, itching and scaling; Our shampoo contains PEAT, a natural source of humic substances CLINICALLY PROVEN to relieve the itch during eczema or psoriasis.
- ☑ IT WORKS: Lowers the pH level of the scalp. Fulvic acid in peat, with its known anti-inflammatory properties and good safety profile, has the added benefit of being an acid. Reducing the pH of the scalp also relieves the itch during eczema and psoriasis.
- ☑ EFFECTIVE AGAINST DANDRUFF: A unique blend of powerful balneological peat and argan oil in a scientifically proven mixture that deeply hydrates, nourishes and cleanses your scalp, giving you back your beautiful hair. Free from cancerogenic coal tar, no chemicals added - just pure nature.
- ☑ CERTIFIED SAFETY: We promise you that no artificial ingredients that damage your skin are used in any of our products. Laboratory tested and certified to comply with the strict European Union cosmetics safety requirements. Together with the invigorating argan oil antioxidants, the shampoo has the power to reduce skin inflammation. Finish with Sphagnum Conditioner to make the hair silky smooth & detangled, and prevent hair loss when combing hair.
- ☑ GET COMFORT FROM NATURE: The peat used in this shampoo is 100% organic and harvested from a location that is extremely rich in fulvic and humic acids. It contains only organic ingredients from nature and it can safely be used by children and pregnant women. Suitable for both men and women. no parabens, petroleum, silicone, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or dyes, SLS, SLES, GMO, toxins, fillers, artificial colors, synthetic chemicals.