1 new from $18.95
Top 1 Best Repel Mices
Colton’s Naturals Mice Repellent - 32 Ounce -Mouse Repellent Spray - 100% Natural Peppermint Oil to Repel Mice, Rodent Repellent - Natural Deterrent to Rats & Mice - Best Alternative to Mouse Trap
$18.95 in stock
1 new from $18.95
Check On Amazon
as of November 10, 2021 7:11 AM
- ✅LONG LASTING SPRAY- Our natural mice repellent is perfectly formulated with high-grade and strong Peppermint essential oils that keeps mice away and will last long upon spraying. For prevention, just spray on heavy for first application to soak all areas and make sure to spray opening around your home and to the potential food sources.
- ✅MAKE YOUR HOME FREE FROM MICE AND RODENTS- Colton’s Naturals Home Rodent repellent spray will keep those pesky creatures out of your space naturally. After the mice are gone use every 2-4 weeks to repel them for good. Find and spray around openings they can enter to naturally repel them for good. If you are currently in an infestation spray heavy and often and purchase the larger bottle. Rat Spray
- ✅100% SAFE & NATURAL- This rat repellent is made up of high-grade peppermint aroma oil that found in nature. It is all natural, non-toxic, concentrated peppermint formula to provide an impact in one spray will removes all mice away. Safe to use around Pets, Children & nursing mothers. Our mice repellent is perfectly substitute to a Mouse Trap. Peppermint Sprays
- ✅CHANGES RODENT BEHAVIOR AROUND YOUR PROPERTY- As soon as animals find shelter or a food source they can exploit on your property it becomes a target. After you spray this natural repellent, mice will wonder what happened to their coveted trash area or new home under your sink or crawl space. Spray consistently and over the next 2-5 visits the mice invading your space will change their behavior and move on.
- ✅100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY- If you believe that our rat Repellent Spray does not work well, then we can accept a return with no questions asked. We are confident by trade and know if you spray this product correctly, patiently and as stated it will work and no rodent issues anymore!